A small device with big capabilities, IE-5000 brings you mission critical high speed connectivity using the latest multi-channel bonding software. Acting as an SD-WAN bonding router, it delivers mobile bandwidth-on-demand, and includes a list of features, capabilities and applications that make it among today’s leading anywhere-to-everywhere wireless connectivity facilitators, precisely as you need it.
Flexibility covering every eventuality
When you need to be in contact, one-on-one or in multiple interaction, with stationary or mobile devices in the field where there’s no network infrastructure; if you need remote management capabilities, or streaming video to a group of participants; if you want to access a public or private network, whether your connectivity needs are a one-off or a regular event… IE-5000 lets you seamlessly do it all, giving you flexible networking services for any enterprise network need, without having to upgrade any of your existing infrastructure – it’s a highly advanced software that’s fully backwards compatible.
IE-5000 acts as a standalone multi- wan channel bonding router. It combines multiple 3G/4G Internet access links into a single aggregated multi-WAN broadband connection. It interfaces with Ethernet and/or Wi-Fi, with ultimate reliability and load-balanced for optimized operation. It can be used for a single session delivering full aggregate speed, and it grows to meet your demands for increased capacity by linking to another IE-5000 in a daisy chain. The IE-5000 router supports IP telephony and video encoding designed for network convergence.
So when you need instant high-speed Internet, your network administrators can use the IE-5000 mobile 3G/4G bonding router to set up a Wi-Fi mesh in minutes. Employing IP-link bonding, multi-channel Virtual Private Network (VPN) capabilities provide tens of megabits per second of high availability bandwidth, aggregated from multiple, load-balanced, 3G/4G connections.
Packed with cutting-edge adaptive Quality of Service (QoS) features such as Deep Package Inspection (DPI), the IE-5000 router ensures uninterrupted, reliable and highly secured operation with its stateful firewall, bandwidth manager, and Internet failover. Dependable, scalable, remotely manageable and field upgradable, IE-5000 supports a wide range of functionalities aimed at meeting the needs of corporate data networks. Its security functions, remote management capabilities, ability to create Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), and its range of protocols and IP routing functions make IE-5000 the competitive product of choice.
Loaded with Features and Benefits
IE-5000 increases Internet speed and reliability for business-critical broadband of all sizes, and saves costs at the same time.
• Built-in Wi-Fi interface
• Internet connection bonding without ISP support, over a private cloud
• Savings on Internet bandwidth costs
• Prevents network loss during multi-modem bonding
• Encryption keeps communications secure
• Portable unit easily vehicle-mounted for quick deployment
• Automatic switching to best available link
• Landline/network backup via independent cellular interface backup path
• Further cost reductions by prioritizing links
• Built-in DPI & PCRF for added network Intelligence, a key to maximizing Average Revenue per User (ARPU)
An Arsenal of Applications
Rich features and tremendous flexibility make IE-5000 the best solution for scores of applications.
• High-Speed Video – 3G/4G speed allows for remote video and monitoring over cellular network, and serves collaborative video wall and control room environments
• Virtual office – A fully functioning office integrating multiple locations
• Stand-alones – Automated devices such as ATM kiosks or cash dispensers are quickly and securely deployed, with no change to existing system
• Machine-to-machine (M2M) – Tele-measurement or remote diagnostics (SCADA) via advantageous cellular rates and ubiquitous service
• Temporal/Mobile deployment – including no fixed coverage areas: construction sites, trade shows, vehicles (trains, busses, car fleets, seafaring vessels, and more)
IE-5000 is a cost-effective solution meeting a wide range of communication needs in diverse fields including: Disaster emergency response, Healthcare, Automation/Production, Education & Training, Security, Banking, Transportation, and Dynamic Digital Signage.
IE-5000 managed network services improve agility, while reducing cost and complexity across all your hybrid cloud, data center, and local and wide area networks. Software defined technologies, analytics and automation are used to integrate networks across carriers and countries for your hybrid cloud environments. Successfully deployed for Civilian as well as Military applications, IE-5000 is today’s best solution for bandwidth speed, precisely how you need it.
Find out more about this unique offer at broadbandwirelssnetwork.info >>